You may qualify for financial assistance for child care if all of the following apply:
- Need child care for a child under 13 years of age (or 19 years of age if disabled)
- Child needing care lives in the household with you
- Live in one of the following counties:
- Need child care in order to participate in work, school, or training activities for at least 25 hours per week for a single parent or 50 hours per week for a two-parent family (can be met in combination between both parents)
- Need child care in order to search for employment.
- Total gross income for your household is below the following income guidelines:
|Family Size||Gross Monthly Income|
If you believe you may be eligible for child care assistance, apply for the CCS program.
Please take a moment to complete a survey to let us know about your most recent experience with Child Care Services.