- Recruiting Services
- Assessing Employees
Employee Assessment Tools
Assess employees for employment using the following tools:
- Assess - Over 1,000 skills and knowledge tests are available in the IBM Kenexa Assess Library. Tests are content validated to measure specific skills or knowledge. Utilized for job seekers or employers. Custom skills assessments are ideal for jobs requiring specific skills or knowledge at the time of hire for job success.
- Cengage - Educational library of 550+ practice tests, courses, and lessons for Kindergarten through 12, higher education, professional, and workforce training programs. Online college planning center and online book resources. Creates learning experiences that build confidence and momentum for future students
- My Next Move/ONET - Career exploration and job analysis. O*NET Online has detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by job seekers, workforce development and HR professionals, students, researchers, and more. Search careers and choose likes and interests for potential employment. The O*NET Interest Profiler can help determine interests and how they relate to the world of work. The profiler creates careers to explore based on particular answers from an assessment. Also, access online crosswalk for transferring military to related occupations.
- StrengthsFinder - An assessment empowering people to succeed. Find the Top 5 of 34 strengths in one assessment. Discover what you naturally do best, learn how to develop your greatest talents, use customized results to live your best life. The assessment measures your natural patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving.
- Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) - A math and reading literacy assessment, this assessment is designed to measure achievement of basic skills commonly found in adult basic education curricula and taught in instructional programs