Tailored to Your Specific Needs
The West Central Texas Workforce Center System, through the expertise of professional staff, consults with business leaders to determine needs and then utilizes a prescriptive approach to provide services based on specific needs.
Below is a sampling of available services:
- Assisting businesses in obtaining access and funding for workforce skills training
- Assisting employers in obtaining on-the-job training assistance and tax incentives
- Assisting with screening and interviewing of applicants
- Hosting seminars and workshops for employee skill enhancement
- Posting job openings
- Providing facilities for interviews and training
- Providing information on a variety of topics including unemployment insurance, employment law, tax incentives, and labor market information
- Working with businesses during economic downturns in retaining quality employees
Note: Auxiliary Aids and Services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Program.
For More Information
For additional information or assistance, please contact a Business Solutions representative.