Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
***Effective Monday, January 10, 2022: In-person services available by appointment only***
Workforce Solutions office locations across West Central Texas offer in-person services to customers on the following schedule:
- Abilene Workforce Center: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Brownwood Workforce Center: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Eastland Workforce Center: Thursdays, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Snyder Workforce Center (located at College on the Square): Mondays and Wednesdays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sweetwater Workforce Center: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Click below to make an appointment to schedule your visit (walk-ins only accepted if space is available). A full slate of virtual services to workers, employers, area families, and child care providers is also available Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-5:00PM.
Health & Safety Measures
The health and safety of our customers, staff, employers, partners, and area families is of utmost importance to us. We are taking the following steps in our Centers:
- Providing guidance to staff on recommended health and safety practices.
- Offering information and services to job seekers, employers, early childhood programs and parents virtually via web chat, phone, online tools and services, Facebook Live sessions, and more.
- Deep cleaning and regular sanitation using electrostatic sprayers at all locations.
- Ensuring adequate spacing and cleaning can occur for in-person services.
Face coverings are encouraged for individuals in our Centers who are unvaccinated. As new information is released, we will continue to make adjustments and stay in close communication with staff and customers.
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Texas Health & Human Services
- Texas Education Agency Info for Districts
- Governor’s Committee on People with Disabilities YouTube Channel
- Texas Education Agency Resources for Students with Disabilities
- Essential Protections During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Checklist for Companies with Remote Workers
- Texas Dept. of Agriculture COVID-19 Resource Guide
- Texas Workforce Commission Resources for Employers
- Texas Workforce Commission Resources for Small Businesses Linked In Social Network
- Tips for Conducting Virtual Interviews
- Unemployment Benefit Claim Overview (Employers)